Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Firefox, Dancing with the Stars, and Butchering the National Anthem

If you're new here, this the part where you roll off ten random things that are on your mind (serious or silly), grab the button, and link up!
Ten on Tuesday, link up, random

one. Friday night we all went to Baumhower's to celebrate Nana's birthday and I got the cutest picture of her ever:
grandmother's birthday, ten on tuesday, two-thirds scarlett
Instagram

two. I finally downloaded Firefox for our home laptop. Firefox > Internet Explorer.

three. Just because:
cat picture, ten on tuesday, two-thirds scarlet
Source

four. THE WALKING DEAD SPOILERS!! I'm really liking Michonne's new personality. My jaw dropped when Abraham said the dr. needed to get to DC because he knew how it all started and possibly how to fix it. Is there light at the end of the tunnel? The name of the game for a while might be KEEP THE DR. ALIVE.

five. One week until the Oscars! Woop WOOP!

six. Dancing with the Stars made a smart move and FIRED shmarmy co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet. C'est la vie. On to the next, in the gorgeous Erin Andrews (who HAS to have a better personality than Brooke). But then again drying paint has a better personality than Brooke.

seven. I'm 26 years old and I'm kind of ashamed to admit that Sunday I tithed for the first time ever.

eight. There are not enough words in the english language to describe my disdain for this. Don't try to rewrite The Star-Spangled Banner. Don't try to make it modern. Don't try to make it "rock". Perform it with the respect it deserves. Doucheweeds.

nine. Robin Thicke and his wife announced they're getting a divorce. Seriously. Who didn't see that coming?

ten. Thank you thank you thank you to Katrin, Ms. Attitude, Z, Martha, and Alana for linking up last week. You ladies are awesome.







post signature

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome, Alyssa! Thanks for the link-up! :)
    And happy belated birthday to your grandma! That picture really is fantastic! I am sure you had a great time celebrating!
    Haha, that kitty picture is soooo cute. :) Kitties rule!
    I really need to catch up with Walking Dead! I have not watched any of the new episodes. Which means I missed 3 episodes already. Don't know how that happened!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. That is awesome! Happy birthday to her!
    2. Just now?! Seriously, I can't even remember the last time I opened IE.
    3. Too cute.
    8. Agreed. Shouldn't this be a punishable offense? Like they have to pick up trash on the highway or something?
    9. Well thank god she is finally leaving his creepy gross ass. OMG. I can't even look at him without my skin crawling.
    10. Thanks for the shoutout, and thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baumhowers sounds amazing right about now. They have so many yummy burgers to choose from. Mmmmm.

    I use Chrome or Firefox 99% of the time...I only have explorer for work purposes and NOTHING else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have both Explorer and Firefox. Strangely enough, my Firefox never works. I only use it for my student loan websites that apparently don't like IE.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover