Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Honey Boo Boo Cat, Animal Crackers, and Even Peters

 photo Ten-on-Tuesday_zpse31d51a9.png

one. We got snow again last week! Even more than last time. Mom got out in it that morning and snapped some pictures. I wish everything was always this white. (That sounds really wrong.) I grabbed Gus and brought him out and the bottom left picture is him about to lose his mind.
snow day in alabama

two. After the fun trip to the vet Saturday, Miss Dixie has to have drops in her ears twice a day. It's exactly as fun as it sounds.

three. I'm so ready for the Oscars it's not even funny. Bring on the ball gowns and drunk Emma Thompson!

four. Holy crap. I have actually said this:
movie at 8:30, i'm old, it's late

five. WALKING DEAD SPOILERS HERE! I'm so glad we got to see the rest of the group! What's the older little girl's name? Lizzy? She freaks me out. Someone today told me they have a theory that Lizzy is going to end up killing Carol. Because it would be the irony of all ironies.

six. Hahahaha!
honey boo boo cat, funny

seven. When this winter is over I'm going to buy a bunch of skirts and never wear pants again.

eight. Sunday night I watched the making of the first season of American Horror Story and then that night I dreamed about Evan Peters. #notmad
Evan Peters, American Horror Story

nine. Last week for my "new dish each week" goal I made Crockpot Chicken Chili. A coworker gave me the recipe and this one is really close if not the same one. It was the. bomb. Thursday night it's Mexican Lasagna Rolls. Wish me luck!

ten. I'll leave you with this. Enjoy. ALAN! ALAN! ALAN!







post signature

5 comments:

  1. 1. Wow! Looks great! Poor Gus.
    4. That's me too.
    7. Amen. And sandals, and shoes that don't require two pair of socks inside!
    9. Nom. Good luck with your cooking adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on never wearing pants again after this winter. Or closed toe shoes. I really just want to wear flip flops.

    Don't get me started with animals and ear drops. Ugh! I have to clean Gracie's ears out all the freaking time and put medicated solutions and gels in them. The poor girl has an ear infection constantly.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that video is awesome! :) Your cats are so cute. I am sorry about the ear drops. That must be so stupid! :( Hope she will feel better soon! And that Honey Boo Boo cat must be very patient! Poor little baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poor kitty! I can't imagine having to give one of the cats drops in his or ears. Yipes. Good luck to you and Chris with that. OMG, Princess Matzo Ball Honey Boo Boo Child most definitely needs that outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover