Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Superbowl, PSH, and The Purge

Hola! I want to start out by thanking Alana, Katrin, Martha, and Ms. Attitude for linking up last week! You ladies are awesome. Join us this week, won't you?

 photo Ten-on-Tuesday_zpse31d51a9.png

one. Pinterest was two for two Superbowl night! The burger bombs and chili dip turned out better than I anticipated.

two. I was legit shocked and saddened about Phillip Seymore Hoffman. I didn't know he was an addict. Such a waste of a great talent. Why is it that the gifted ones have to have the deadly hangups?
 photo 20e6300f6184e527e73576472a63420a_zps2480500e.jpg

three. This Audi commercial was probably my favorite from Sunday night. Equal parts hilarious and disturbing.

four. The Great Purge took place Saturday! It went even better than I anticipated. Dad, Mom, Kaylen and Daniel were at our house ALL DAY and we got so much done! Two rooms completely cleaned out, chandelier in the kitchen, Kinkaid's hung up, and a wall collage done (thanks to Kaylen). The pictures are bad but you get the idea. Picture that room so full of boxes and STUFF you can't take two steps:
 photo 1-purge_zps5fdc32e8.jpg
 photo 1-purge2_zpsdf9f90d6.jpg
 photo 1-purge4_zps55f0b5e1.jpg

five. I'm just now, five years later, starting to get "the itch" for another tattoo...

six. What?!
 photo bfb343a155a2a822d11a76c0b1e7a2dc_zpse943c2a3.jpg

seven. While Pinterest was the star Superbowl night, it was a bust Friday night when I tried a new recipe. More on that later.

eight. I want smoothies....I just don't want to go through the trouble of buying all the ingredients and making them...

nine. I promised Kaylen I would put this in my next Ten on Tuesday. For those of you have never heard The Llama Song....you're welcome:

ten. I've gone and gotten addicted to Restaurant Story (two_thirds_scarlett for those of you that play and want a new neighbor) and crossword puzzles. Only me. At least it's not Flappy Bird.







Glossy Blonde


post signature

5 comments:

  1. What the WHAT--have those scientists not seen Jurassic Park?!?!?!?!

    I was so shocked about PSH--what a shame that these talented actors have such horrible addictions. Think of how amazing they would be without the drugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me get this off my chest, I can not get behind a game with the word flappy in the title.

    Secondly, I HATE when a recipe doesn't turn out great. I had that happen last week and it is such a bummer.

    Next, smoothies are such a pain in the ass most of the time. I make a green smoothie in the mornings before work. By the time I get all the ingredients out, get it blended up well enough that it doesn't look like a tree growing in the blender, get the blender and all said pieces washed and dried while not cutting off my fingers on the blades and getting a straw to drink it down with....I am exhausted and ready to go to bed...not work!

    PS - Love the collage wall! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sad to see about PSH. He hid his demons, unfortunately, they got the best of him. Too sad.

    I am aching to know how your Pinterest recipes came out! Even the fail! Your wall with frames looks beautiful, I really need to work on doing something like that in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2. So sad and shocked.

    4. Awesome! Doesn't it feel good to get a lot accomplished at once. Glad you had family to help.

    6. Seriously? Why would you want to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love llamas! :)) Haha! I am so glad your Super Bowl food was a success! And smoothies really are awesome but it is always such a mess when I make them! :)
    Thanks so much for the link-up and for mentioning me! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover