Monday, March 31, 2014

I believe.

beliefs, i believe post, hayfield, field at sunset

I believe pizza is always an acceptable breakfast option.

I believe there is only one true God.

I believe if cats could talk...they wouldn't.

I believe "I'm sorry" is the hardest thing in the world to say.

I believe life is short...so I'm going to eat that donut and not feel guilty about it.

I believe babies and animals can see things we can't.

I believe every little life deserves a chance.

I believe there's nothing so bad that it can't be fixed with a trip to Starbucks.

I believe in doing what you know is right instead of doing whatever makes you happy.

I believe not liking hot dogs is unnatural and also communism.

I believe some people are just evil and short of a divine miracle there's no amount of therapy, medicine, or love that can help them.

I believe in wearing dresses.

I believe in working to live, not the other way around.

I believe math is the work of demons who seek to confuse us.

I believe mental health days are sometimes a necessity.

I believe in never turning down free food.

What do you believe?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I think pizza tastes best as a breakfast food!
    I believe weekends should be at least 3 days, every week.
    I believe life is too short to be bitter.
    I believe children are smarter than we give them credit for.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky. Sorry, as soon as I started reading this, that popped into my head.

    I believe there is a song for every situation.
    I believe pizza is acceptable ANY time of day.
    I believe prayer always helps.
    I believe laughter is the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!
    I believe that cats definitely wouldn't talk even if they could.
    I believe that pizza is an appropriate food for any time of the day.
    I believe in never turning down food.
    But I don't believe in wearing dresses.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover