Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Oscars, Bowling, and The Happiest Place on Earth

ten on tuesday, random, link up

one. So the Oscars were Sunday night. I like Ellen. I really do. But I found myself missing Seth McFarlane’s crazy, envelope pushing humor. Look for a Good, Bad and Ugly post! Spoiler alert: Lupita is a goddess.

two. This has to happen:
clouds, humor, idiots

three. Saturday I bought a pair of skinny capris (identical to the one's from my spring fever post) and it made me BEYOND happy to start preparing for spring.

four. The dishes are calling my name....but I'm going to continue to ignore them...

five. I really want to see Pompeii. Just from the previews alone you can tell it’s going to be over the top and no Oscar contender but the real event always fascinated me.

six. I don't know why but lately I've been thinking about dogs and the possibility of owning one. The cats would die if they heard me say that.

seven. Sunday night we went bowling with Brandon, Kristen and little Brooke…where I discovered I still suck at bowling.

eight. ALSO Sunday night after we got back from bowling I was determined to watch the Oscars so I didn’t get in the bed until midnight. HIGHLY unusual for me. I didn’t get to sleep until after two and then was woken up by wind and rain around three. All of that together means that yesterday was the longest day of my life. I've pretty much figured out that I'm just a miserable person without seven hours of sleep.

nine. I've also figured out I missed my calling in life of being a full-time Disney princess:
Disney princess, little kid, snow white

ten. Speaking of Disney....the whole family is going for New Years!
 photo tumblr_m626ht4CMU1rzt48eo1_500_zpsc67b7564.gif
Go ahead and anticipate LOTS of Disney until then. I'm ready to go TOMORROW!

Happy Tuesday!







post signature

6 comments:

  1. I didn't even watch the Oscars this year--too tired--I just caught up on the clothes the next day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2! Oh my gosh, I can't stop giggling. Seriously, the coffee almost came out my nose. Awesome.
    I was thinking of you while watching the Oscars. Not in a creepy way! I thought Ellen was good, but I too missed Seth. Sadly, he will never get asked back again. Jared leto, bestill my heart.
    The first time I ever went to Disney was a few years ago on New Years. It was AMAZING. fireworks like I've never seen! But, if you've never been on New Years, I have a few tips for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, #2 cracks me up! for real.
    i have piles of laundry and dishes in the sink to answer. i choose not to. maybe tomorrow.ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been in my entire life and it is the number one thing on my bucket list. I HAVE to make it there one day. And hopefully that one day is sooner than later!!!!

    You totally need a dog. If I could, I would be a dog hoarder and give them all a home! Gracie and Mac probably wouldn't like that very much though...they already fight for my attention without any more competition around, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not watch the Oscars but I saw Lupita's dress! So pretty! Have fun in Disneyland,it is so cool that you will go with the whole family!
    #2 is so funny! :)
    I am sure the cats would get used to a dog in the house. I like the idea of owning one! I am sure you would be a great dog mommy!
    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous! I've never been to Disney! And that little girl really is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover