Friday, April 25, 2014

Letters To Me

 photo letterstomeedit_zps3bfe23f9.jpg

Alyssa,
Long friggin’ time no see.
Jerk.
-Letters to Me

Dear Alyssa,
I think we make a good match! We’re going to look super cute this summer at the pool. But can I make a request? Would you be a lamb and get a new beach towel? It’s time to retire the Disney princess towel you’ve had since you were 16 and go with something a little more….stylish. Cinderella would be cramping my style. Much appreciated!
-Your New Swim Suit

Alyssa,
I have to say I’m hurt. I’ve been missing you since you broke your addiction. One, sometimes two little cups of coffee a day is just not enough. I thought our bond was stronger than that. Come back to me.
-Caffeine.

Alyssa,
If you don’t clean me out soon I might reach maximum capacity and spontaneously EXPLODE while you’re driving. You have at least one item from all major holidays in the past 5 months in here. A Christmas gift that never made it to it’s intended, a desk decoration from Valentine’s Day and….Easter eggs. Not to mention no less than FOUR jackets in the passenger seat. Who needs four jackets?? Get it together and take me through the wash while you’re at it. Make this little cherry bomb sparkle again.
-Rosie (Your Much Neglected Car)

My Dearest Alyssa,
We'll be able to spend some quality time together in the morning.  Looking forward to it.  Have a great day!
Sincerely,
Your Bed

Have an awesome weekend.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Haha, you always make me laugh. :) This is fun. And I love that your car's name is Rosie. My first car was named Hermione. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I might have to join in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I hope my bed plans to spend some QT with me this weekend.

    My car sent me a thank you note last week when I vacuumed in out.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover