Monday, April 7, 2014

Rainy Day Links

home tour, colorful home, bright home, monday links, colorful kitchen
Bright and beautiful home tour.   What a dream.
Morning, all.  Today is officially day of the living dead since I got no more than two consecutive hours of sleep with the weather that came through ALL NIGHT.  Hello, April, how I loathe thee.

Anyway, here are some links from Webland to get the new week started off:

The Joy of Serving in a Marriage.  Excellent post.

Very moving.  Women who are dealing with infertility, miscarriages or TTC should read this.

The 25 Greatest Unscripted Scenes in Film.

The stories Disney movies were based on.  Sleeping Beauty's is particulary disturbing.

I had a dream we had a bar cart in the living room.  I don't really even drink but now I feel like I need one.

Want to know how many weeks, days, MINUTES old you are?  I thought so.

I've found a new favorite blog.  And if you don't look at anything else today, check out this girl's wedding photos.

I can't even handle this.  Bittersweet father daughter "wedding" photos.

Wist list: this dress,  this phone cover, this scarf,

10 Ways Your Cats Love You.  My cats love me.  I can die happy now.

Nursing Home residents in Germany recreate classic movie scenes.  Prepare to go "Awww!"

THIS is an "alternative lifestyle" now?  Heaven help us.

When Actors Relax.  Behind the scenes candids from famous movies.

Gees louise, so many beautiful baby nurseries!  Can you say BABY FEVER??

The Madonna Inn.  I want to stay in every single room in this hotel.  Pink rooms!!  With waterfalls!!!!

25 Wet Cats Who Will Seriously Never Forgive You For This. Poor #12 might be my favorite.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Hope you are able to sneak a nap in today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That weather was dreadful! I am with in the no sleep department. How anyone can sleep when there is a tornado watch, crazy wind, loud booming thunder, etc is beyond me!!!! My husband was sound asleep snoring and I am shaking, holding back a panic attack and texting with my sister who was also scared haha.

    Try not to float away today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny how the "official" age of being an adult keeps getting older and older as time goes on. I mean, I don't feel like an adult sometimes (at 24), but maybe it comes with the territory? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't Princess burlap's wedding photos amaZing?! Never seen any quite like them, works of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shucks. Thank you! I'm all smiles over here.

      Delete
  5. I saw this while laying in bed at 1am in Paris, trying like crazy to sleep, and it truly made my day. My month. My life. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover