Monday, April 28, 2014

The Easiest Decision

I am the most indecisive person in the world. (Seriously, read my little About Me just to the left there. See?) Every decision I make is a long thought out process with all pros and cons weighed because I’m terrified of making the wrong choice.

It took me about 15 minutes in Shi to choose between plain white classic Keds and white eyelet Keds. The classic ones are just that: classic for a reason. They’ll go with anything and they’re no frills. Just a good shoe to throw on when you don’t know what else to wear. Then there’s the trendy eyelet pair. Super cute and like the classic ones would go with just about everything. As pretty as they are, they’re probably harder to clean if they get dirty with that material. I would HATE if these sparkly white shoes got something on them that I couldn’t get out. Maybe the classic ones are the way to go. It seems like they would transition from warm weather to cold weather better. But the other pair would look adorable with shorts this summer. Then again the eyelet pair is five bucks more so there’s that to consider. What if I get home, try them on with an outfit and hate them? I’d feel bad if they sit in the closet and never see the light of day because they rub my feet raw.

You get the idea. This is why my house has very little on the walls.
Don’t even ask about ordering off the menu at a new restaurant.

But still at fourteen I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I wanted to marry Chris, and seven years ago today I did just that.  He was the easiest decision I ever made.

young long, oldies
favorite day, marine wedding
My favorite day.
 PS. I bought the eyelet pair.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. You met Chris when you were 14? That is so cool! :) And I love the sneakers you got! Good decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, this sounds like me trying to make a decision!! Those are such great pics of you two. Happy anniversary to both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you two look like babies! So freaking cute. Also, do you age?? Happy HAPPY Anniversary! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe happy anniversary! Look at your little fourteen year old baby selves! So cute!

    PS - I will fight you for most indecisive award. I am ridiculous as well! If we ever decided to meet up for lunch or drinks....we would never go because we would not determine where we are going to meet! haha!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover