Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Disney Baby, Gulf Shores, and Fabulous Cat

Ten on Tuesday

one. This weekend was such a fun one. We celebrated Tyler's first birthday! His party planning queen mother decorated the whole house in Mickey Mouse ears. Le sigh. Love a Disney baby.
Mickey Mouse birthday, birthday, decor, birthday party, disney birthday

two. I was ranting about this while watching the Billboard awards. By what STRETCH of the imagination is Lorde considered rock??? Then her creepy self getting on stage and throwing up the rock on sign.

three. Have I mentioned that I'm ready to go to the beach? I was pinning pictures of Gulf Shores yesterday just out of longing. I've been to a few beaches but NONE as pretty as what you see at the gulf.
gulf shores, al, the beach, boardwalk

four. We’re getting farther into Game of Thrones and Tyrion Lannister is by far our favorite character. I like the blonde girl too. Her new husband scares me a bit though.

five. Fabulous cat....is fabulous.
fabulous cat

six. DWTS: We have NOT watched last night's episode but I heard Mark took a spill so I'm wondering if he performed.  At this point I just hope Maks and Meryl take the mirror ball.  They're awesome!

seven. It's 8:15 and I need to be out the door in fifteen minutes. It's not looking good for me.

eight. I am absolutely Irish:
 photo irishproverb_zps45b4fc16.jpg

nine. Today I took off from work. I have a doctor appointment this morning anyway and my Gus Gus has been sickly so to the vet he goes. I'm sure he'll be pissed thrilled.

ten. Speaking of Gus he's being the biggest weirdo right now sitting and licking a plastic bag.







post signature

7 comments:

  1. The beach sounds sooooo good right now!! And I will definitely cop to being part Irish with that proverb. I hope Gus will be feeling better soon--it sucks when the kitties are unwell :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the beach but it looks like I'm going to have to settle for the lake. lol. The birthday party looks so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love number eight quote. Also the birthday party sound like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I would give anything to be at Gulf Shores this weekend!!! We usually go for Memorial Day...but not this year. Sigh.

    LOL @ fabulous cat!!!

    Lorde is so not rock!! What the crap?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I hope both you and Gus-Gus had positive visits with the doctor.
    I cant stand Lourde. She's like the more annoying Fiona Apple of this decade. No. Just no.
    I didnt watch the Billboards, I'm kinda glad...
    That is a lot of Mickey ears....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Cute!

    5. Awesome

    8. Me too

    10. Pets are weird. Melody likes to like my feet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Disney themed birthday! So cute! Tyrion is by far my fave character as well! That cat is definitely fabulous! Seems like I am Irish too!
    How are you and Gus doing? I hope everything is alright! Thinking of you! One of my cats loves to lick plastic bags too!
    Sorry for not linking up this week, I will join in again next week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover