Friday, May 9, 2014

What I'm Loving

flowers, flowy shirts, taco salad, teal staircase, collage

Flowers: Ever since I saw this gorgeousness on pinterest I'm convinced I need flowers everywhere in my house.

Wearing Sandals: The temperature warmed up and I can finally throw on a pair of match everything sandals and not have to worry about finding the right no-show socks with my sneakers and skinny jeans.  The struggle is real.

Flowy shirts: I could some more flowers in my house and more of these in my closet this summer. Call me a hippie but I even like them equally flowy sleeves.

Tuna Fish Sandwiches: My office mate got me hooked on them.  I had never even eaten chunk light in my 26 years and now I have two boxes at home and two boxes at work.  I'm all about some tuna, mayonnaise, and potato chip sandwiches.

Taco Salad: Again with the Mexican theme here. I don't even add meat on mine when Chris isn't partaking. Just lettuce, cooked corn and black beans, cheese, salsa and sour cream.

Orange is the New Black: I was so excited when I saw the cast was on the cover of this month's Entertainment magazine! And Chris and I timed it just right so we won't have to wait but a month from the first season to the second.

Teal: No surprise there.  I'm still looking for a few more teal accents for my purple bedroom.  I think those colors look better together than they sound.

The weekend:  Can I get an amen?

Happy Friday!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love flowers right now too! I think I need at least two bouquets somewhere in my apartment. PS--the pink carnations in your picture just happen to be my favorite! Also flowy shirts are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think teal and purple look great together! I also love purple and emerald green! Anywho... I am now craving a taco salad, and of course, we are going out for Italian tonight. Figures. Loving the flowy shirts this summer, they hide the belly!

    Happy weekend!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are beautiful!!!! I want them right now!

    I can eat Mexican every day and not be tired of it. Ever!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the Orange is the New Black to start back up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I love these pics! I've been on a Mexican kick too, and teal is always good. I just adore fresh flowers--I can't wait for my garden tubs to start blooming!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover