Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - The Weekend, The Beach, and Taco Belle

 photo Ten-on-Tuesday_zpse31d51a9.png

One. I hope everyone gave their hard working daddies a good Father’s Day! Dad had to work Sunday so we did gifts and taco night Saturday night at his request.

Two. I actually ended up going to the movies twice this weekend! K and I went to see TFIOS Friday night (oh so amazing and heartbreaking) and Chris wanted to see 22 Jump Street Sunday. Meh. Not as good as the first one I didn’t think.

Three. Gees this is perfect:

Four. Speaking of which, I have really been feeling like watching Disney movies lately. I think I'll start with Beauty and the Beast.

Five. After a few weeks of crap weather we finally had a gorgeous rain free weekend!

Six. I feel like this would happen to us:

Seven. One episode left for us of OITNB! I sincerely hope V dies. We spaced it out as much as we could…which wasn’t much.

Eight. This had me cracking up. Prepare for cuteness:

Nine. TWO WEEKS until the beach! I’m already planning on what I’m going to order at each restaurant. =)

Ten. If I don't blog anymore ever again it's not because I gave up on blogging.  It's because I threw this useless, works only when it wants to, maddeningly slow computer out the window.







post signature

7 comments:

  1. So you know how we talked about Game of Thrones last week? This weekend I watched EIGHT episodes LOL. I am now almost caught up on the current season. I only have the last two episodes to watch. And I totally wanna see 22 Jump Street but I have heard, like you said, that it's not as good as the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the beach only being 2 weeks away

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2. Still haven't seen TFIOS! Need to see it as soon as possible! I love going to the movies!
    #4. Disney movies are awesome. Can watch them over and over.
    #6. Haha that would probably happen to me too.
    #7. Only watched 4 episodes so far! Need to watch more!
    #8. I watched this video countless times and it is still cuteness overload. I am so in love!
    #10. Oh no, that is annoying! Sorry dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4. Go for it! Watch them all!

    5. I've loved the cooler temperatures. I'm not enjoying the high humidity and the heat index.

    10. I know just how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3. Love that tee!
    4. I watch Disney movies all the time.
    7. I can't wait for you to watch the last episode! It's so good!
    9. Yay for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tee! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies.

    It's been pouring rain here too. :/

    I hear ya on slow computers! Nothing more frustrating, imo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHHAHA, I posted that Taco Belle shirt to my FB last week! I NEED that shirt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover