Friday, July 25, 2014

Gender Predictions

Tomorrow we can put name to our baby!  We're going to find out what it is with our nearest and dearest at a gender reveal party tomorrow night planned exclusively by Kaylen.  I'm so overwhelmed right now with emotion.  Sunday morning when we wake we'll know if we're going to have a son or daughter.  We'll know when January comes and we're holding a newborn wrapped in a blanket if it will be wearing a blue or pink baby beanie.  We'll know what color to start painting the nursery and we will FINALLY be able to start buying clothes!  Either way it will be a snappy dresser...

I know all the baby gender predictors are old wives tales and really don't mean anything but they've still been fun to look at and tally up!
Here's what the old wives, the Chinese and the Mayans have to say about Baby W:

gender prediction chart, boy or girl, pink or blue


Kaylen REALLY wanted me to pee in a cup of baking soda to see if it fizzed. Not happening, sister.
Chris said the Mayans were wrong about the apocalypse, why would they be right about this?  A fair point, I guess.
At work, a coworker put up signs by my desk for people to sign their name and take a guess.  Girls were ahead from the get go.  13-9 last I counted.

These next two days are going to be the longest days in history.
What's your guess?  To be fair, I won't tell you what I think it is or about the dreams I've been having!  But there's a 50/50 chance I'm wrong too! 
So is Baby W a little fella or lady?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you are having. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! My guess: girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOY for sure! Aunt Kat wants a BOY! haha. It will be wonderful which ever it is. I can't wait to find out!!! I am so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover