Monday, August 18, 2014

Finding Out Baby Whitt is Cooper Timothy - Our Gender Reveal Party

I'm so happy to get to share with you pictures from our Gender Reveal party three weeks ago!
MAD props to Kaylen for planning the whole thing.  She is our party planning queen and when she and Tracie join forces for my tea in a few months I'm sure it will be nothing short of amazing.
All photos by Photography by Caroline.

The Mayans were wrong.  Anyone surprised?
This is one of my favorites.  Kaylen can't believe it's blue and Mom and Dad are hugging.


















This is THE man that was the only one that knew the gender and stuffed the balloon for us.  He had with him the envelope from the ultrasound technician and all the ahem...gender revealing ultrasound photos.

Three weeks later and Chris and I are still over the moon about CT.  I dreamed last week that we had ANOTHER party where Kaylen revealed to me through a chalk board that we weren't having a boy at all.  We were actually having twin girls.  I immediately woke up from that dream relieved.  And not because of the twin thing!  Chris and I had mentally prepared ourselves for the possibility of twins since they run in both sides of my family and skipped at least one generation.  I was just disappointed it wasn't Cooper anymore.
I still can't believe we're actually having a SON.  And being the first grandbaby AND great-grandbaby he's sure to be ruined before he gets here.  It makes me unbelievably happy that Cooper is already so loved.

post signature







6 comments:

  1. Aww, I love this! So cool that you did not know before your family found out. :) So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest party ever. I love the expression on your face Alyssa. Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That party looks amazing, I'm so glad it happened and that there is so much to remember it by! The one of you and Chris hugging where you are crying made me go, "awwww" it's just so much raw emotion in one photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are beautiful! Full of so much love and emotion <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! These pictures from your gender reveal are the best! Congrats!!

    findingmyeverydayhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover