Monday, August 25, 2014

My Maternity Style (In My Head)

Long before I got pregnant I always said when I did, I would be pregnant and stylish. I built this whole bangin' wardrobe in my head thanks to Pinterest. So far, and granted I'm not that big yet, it's been my own jeans held together with a belly band (a life saver I found at Buy Buy Baby) and a few good hand-me-downs (thank you, Tracie). But I've still got a while to go and plenty of time to build my big, round maternity closet!

(One of my favorite fashion bloggers just happens to be nearing the end of her pregnancy and she has put together a fantastic post on how to build said wardrobe without breaking the bank.)

In a dream world here are some of my favorite maternity outfits.  I want this first outfit more than any other on this list.  It's so effortless and adorable!:

source
source
source
source
source


source
source
source

source
And yes, I expect a pair of black jeggings and a motorcycle jacket to make me look just like Giselle...

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I built a bangin' wardrobe in my mind too when I was pregs... Then found leggings and tunics with tall boots to be my go-to because it was just more comfortable! As you get bigger you might find comfort taking a front seat to high-fashion. And that's ok, too, because your best accessory will be that belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first outfit is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover