Friday, September 12, 2014

If You Ever Want to Annoy Me

Someone on facebook (who is also pregnant) posted something the other day about "pregnancy rage".  She called it the inability to put up with other's stupidity that usually you would be able to handle.  And I thought....this is a real thing!  I have pregnancy rage!  It's something different and usually at a different person every day of the week but the struggle is real.
I've taken the liberty of putting together a list of things that grind my gears.  Granted some of these annoyed me before baby happened and some have only intensified:


-Wear so much of your awesome cologne I can’t breathe without getting a headache.

-Tell me again how breastfeeding is really the only good option.

-Pull out in front of me like you have somewhere to be...and then drive below the speed limit.

-Say “War Eagle”.

-Complain about not having any money to pay bills and then brag about something awesome you did…that costs a lot of money.


-Make unnecessary noise.

-Shuffle your feet when you walk.

-Complain about where you live (on a map) and talk about how much you hate it….and then continue to live there.

-Actually complain about ANYTHING you have the power to change.

-Call me when one of my favorite songs finally comes on the radio.


-Talk about how gross my lunch looks…while I’m eating it.

-Breathe so loud I can hear before I see you.

-Don’t use your turn signal. And turn in front of me while you’re at it.

-INSIST that Taylor Swift is a terrific role model.

-Talk just for the sake of talking.


Know what's definitely NOT annoying?  Weekends.  Happy Friday, everyone!
Do we share any annoyances?  What really grinds your gears?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I understand and agree with a lot of these things. There are others that really annoy me as well. Although, I'm not sure what "war eagle" means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! those gifs makes me laugh. My exact expression when I'm annoyed

    http://thewallflowersecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand when people smack the gum when chewing it. My friend who had a baby 2 weeks ago. Also hate when people want to talk to her about breastfeeding. It drove her up a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I don't even have to be preggers for these things to annoy me. :P People who breathe loudly make me want to scream!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the 2nd blog I've read in the last 10 minutes who used that girl falling asleep gif. I recognize her from Breaking Bad, but what else is she from.
    Can I get pregnant girl rage even though I'm not pregnant?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover