Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Kanye, Miss America, and a Goat


one.  I got up Saturday morning and went to a yard sale...and there was an actual nip in the air.  Oh...so nice.

two. Now THIS is what I'm talking about. Instead of a bar cart, a COFFEE cart!
source
three. Kanye West is a lunatic.  Did you see or hear about the whole "I'm not gonna keep playing my concert you paid to see until everyone stands up for me" thing?  This guy's ego knows no bounds.  What a tool.

four. SOA anyone?  I still hope Jax learns the truth and kills Gemma.  Gemma just proved that she will do ANYTHING and go through ANYONE to save her own worthless hide.
And Dancing with the Stars premiered last night!  We'll be watching it late but I'm really excited to see Betsey Johnson!

five. We have four navy paint samples on the wall in what will be Cooper's room!  I'm ready to get this nursery show on the road!

six. I fell asleep on the couch last night while Chris was watching Raw and this guy turned up in my dreams.  I might have a little crushy crush.  In case you don't watch professional wrestling (and you probably don't) this is Roman Reigns (The Rock's cousin).

seven. Who watched the Miss American pageant?  I watched it with sister and parentals.  We're pretty serious about picking our favorites.  I was NOT impressed with Miss New York.  After she made top ten I'm pretty sure Dad just threw his pick sheet up in the air.  And maybe I'm biased but I think Miss Alabama, Miss Oklahoma and DEFINITELY Miss Arkansas got robbed.  And Kaylen finally figured out why people were saying Miss Nebraska didn't place but still got famous.  Google it for yourself.

eight. I'm going to do my very best to make a picture like this happen...

nine. Got our monthly doctor appointment today!  We probably won't get pictures but I'm sure we'll get to hear his heart beat.  I look forward to this day more than any other of the month now!

ten. I can't tell you how much I love this.







post signature

6 comments:

  1. 1. Sounds lovely! Fall is great.
    2. I need one! :)
    3. That guy seems to be a huge idiot.
    4. I really need to start to watch SOA.
    8. Aww, so cute. :)
    9. How exciting! All the best!
    I will link up later, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Awesome!!

    2. That is so cool! I love it!

    3. A tool, indeed

    6. Hmmm...yummy

    8. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cold weather is almost here! The Rock's family has good jeans...I mean..genes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is awesome! That's funny, as soon as I saw the pic of Roman I was like "that looks like the Rock"--didn't know he had a cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This link sounds fun! :) Might give it a try. Anyway, have you seen Kim Kardashian's post on instagram defending Kanye? haha! Really?

    http://thewallflowersecrets.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover