Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Long Weekend, SOA, and The Struggle


one. I hope everyone enjoyed their (hopefully) long weekend!  We had a wonderful, LONG Saturday going to Atlanta and back for the Bama game.  More on that later.

two. We used our extra day off to baby register!  Fun and more than a little overwhelming.  Thank goodness Mom and Kaylen went with us otherwise we'd still be wondering around the store lost asking each other "...what IS this?".

three. This is my new struggle:

four. I noticed one of the stones in my engagement ring was loose.  Turns out there were two loose so the store is sending it off to get fixed and I feel slightly naked without it on my finger.  In case it's not fixable I'll gladly take this one as a replacement.

five.  "We ain't in the prisoner takin' business.  We in the killin' Nazi business.  And cousin, business is a'BOOMIN."  Ten points to whoever guesses what movie I watched last night.  =)

six.  Love this.  And yes, the wall above our bed is still bare:

seven. Some of these are dead on!  Actors who could definitely be real like Disney princes.

eight. SOA premiere next week!!!

 nine.  Will you hate me if I start another vacation countdown?  Oh well.  59 days until Gatlinburg.

ten.  I'm off to get my teeth cleaned this morning.  One of my least favorite things to do.  But whatever.  Monday wasn't an actual "Monday" so I can live with that.







post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good grief, those Disney princes really are spot-on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Glad you had a great weekend!
    2. I can imagine how overwhelming it is. I would not know what to get. :)
    4. That is one big ring! :)
    5. Haha Inglorious Basterds of course!
    8. I finally need to check out this show!
    9. I won't! :)
    10. Hope it won't be too bad!
    Will link up later, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you had so much fun picking baby items out

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover