Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Target FTW, My Next Purchase and the Gene Machine


 one. This mama got her first flu shot since she can remember Sunday. I HATE shots and was dreading it all day but I didn’t even feel it! Best shot ever!

two. Over the weekend, I got to that point in the book I was reading where I just wanted to hurry up and finish so I could start another one. And finish it I did! Now I can move on to one of the five books on my reading list.

three. I was going through old pictures under the bed Sunday evening and found this little gem from our honeymoon. This is what the “gene machine” at Ripley’s Museum thought our future son would look like. Could that be Cooper???

four. The REASON I was going through old pictures from under the bed was because I’m clearing it out and getting ready to dump our bed frame. Yep. Just the mattress and box spring on the floor. The bed is too high anyway...

five. My next purchase:
ModCloth

six. Target got too much of my money this weekend. I bought my first pair of maternity jeans (!) and a birthday gift Friday night and then went back "just to look" Sunday and walked out with a picture frame, a hook shelf, a Halloween head band, and some makeup remover. I don't know what got into me...

seven. We started back doing crock pot meals Sunday night!  We went stupid easy.  We put chicken filets in the pot and dumped a whole bottle of Jack Daniels BBQ sauce on it.  Four and a half hours later it was the best chicken ever.

eight. A bit like how I'm feeling:

nine. The temperature can go ahead and drop whenever it feels like it…  I will say yesterday when leaving work it was only 77 degrees and the breeze felt amazing.  Fall weather might finally be on it's way!

ten. I dreamed about American Horror Story (again) last night.  I might have an issue.







post signature

5 comments:

  1. 1. Shots are so annoying! And my cats and bunnies don't even care when they have to get one.
    2. Have fun! Just finished a book as well!
    3. Very cute. :)
    5. ModCloth has so many wonderful things! Cute shoes! Love the color!
    8. Haha, me too!
    9. Fall weather is the best!
    Will link up later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten a flu shot in year. Loving those red flats. Got to love crock pot meals

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Whew! I HATE shots.
    2. I know that feeling...I was like that all week.
    3. Aw...how cute!
    5. WANT!
    8. That is seriously the best thing I've seen all day.
    9. We're still in the high seventies, but we had rain last night and today. It's coming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Ugh. No. Way.

    2. Whoo hoo! Did you enjoy the book?

    3. This will be interesting to see. I've always wondered if those worked.

    4. High beds are awesome, but I could understand your issue.

    8. Ha!

    9. Ditto

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a nurse, I am VERY VERY VERY glad you got your flu shot. Pregnant women are one of the most succeptible populations during flu season. Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover