Thursday, October 2, 2014

Color Obsession: Navy

I don't know if it's because it's fall and darker colors are on the rise or if it's because I'm having a boy, but navy has slowly creeped up my radar.  It's the color I've chosen to paint CT's nursery with and it goes so well with a broad spectrum of colors.  White, gold, pink, red, gray, whatever.  By itself it's an easy, timeless color that makes just about anything chic.

navy, shopping, color, color obsession, fall color, navy collage
Necklace // Kate Middleton // Striped Maternity Shirt I bought Saturday // Michael Kors Bag // China // Pillows // Eyeshadow // Polka Dot Dress // Flats // Navy Wall

What colors are you obsessing over this fall?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, I love that dark blue wall, the polka dot dress, and the eye akeup! I just bought a pair of Old Navy pixie pants in Navy! Love them. Ive been on a green kick, anything from jewel toned emerald to dark hunter green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a color I go to in the fall time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love navy!
    Seems like the popular colour lately is burgundy, though. There are days where it seems like EVERYONE is wearing burgundy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover