Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Fashion – My New Favorite Outfit

Hey yall!
You’re getting something today that NEVER happens over here at Two-Thirds Scarlett: An outfit post! Call it OOTD or What I Wore or whatever but today I’m linking up with Helene and Taylor for Blog Every Day in October (#Blogtober14).


Plaid Shirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Maternity Skinnies: Old Navy
Basic Tank: Target
Leopard Flats: Target (similar)
Clock Necklace: Earthbound Trading Company (similar)

I’ve been digging plaid lately and searched and searched for the perfect classic plaid shirt. I ordered one from Forever 21 but when it arrived I was sorely disappointed to find that it swallowed me whole, pregnant belly and all. Wah. So I went in-store to switch it for another size but ended up finding one that I liked even more. And it’s my perfect plaid. Comfy material and classic colors. I paired it with a white tank, my new maternity skinnies, my absolute favorite flats and the clock necklace my parents got me for Christmas.

Ta da! My new favorite, definitely fall outfit!

PS.  Major props to all the full-time fashion bloggers who let someone take awkward pictures of them outside on the regular.

Helene in Between Blogtober

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit, you look so cute! And I LOVE the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!! You look adorable!!! Belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plaid! It's one of my favorite prints and you look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I hate taking OOTD pics, they're so awkward for me.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover