Thursday, October 9, 2014

Letters To Me


Dear Alyssa,
This isn't going to work out much longer. Not much longer at all...
Regretfully, 
-Your pre-maternity clothes

Alyssa,
I know you were upset because I was $17 more expensive but doesn't it mean anything to you that I'm still so shiny? I haven't even chipped yet! Isn't that worth the extra $17 you hadn't planned on spending? Alyssa? Are you there?
-Your gel polish

Mom,
You're never going to find my jingle collar.  Accept it and move on.  This time I've strategically "lost" it in a place where you never look.   The drawer with all the cooking utensils.
Crap.  Oh well.  See you tonight.
-Gus 

Alyssa!
You've hung two different things in two months! I'm so proud of you! The hook rack between the bedroom closets for your necklaces really is a nice touch.  Now maybe a nice accent piece for the dining room...
-Your walls

Alyssa,
Calm down. It's all going to be ok. Just breathe.
Love,
Alyssa

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love posts like this. I'm always inspired to write my own letters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the part about your gel nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I could definitely write more than a few of these.

    PS: It's all going to be okay. Just breathe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, just be happy with the gel polish! $17 well spent for some fabulous looking nails! Did you find Gus' collar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post idea! :) maybe I can join this link up too!

    http://thewallflowersecrets.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover