Monday, December 15, 2014

Gifts for the Cat Lady

Gift guides and wish lists are a dime a dozen on blogs this month.  And rightfully so!  I put together a Christmas wish list last year but this year with the new addition on the way my personal list is super small (a book, a bath robe, blah blah blah). But I LOVE gift guides and still wanted to put one together. So I chose to create one for the weird girl in your life who has an affection for felines.


7. Cat Key Covers found on Cupcakes and Cashmere (similar options here)
11. Cat Cufflinks (similar)

I'd be tickled to receive any of these this Christmas.  =)
Happy Monday, friends!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I guess you can imagine that I want all of those things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have disappeared from the internets because o my surgery, but I've been tryin to read and keep up when I can. You know I had to comment on this! Im totally in love with the cat makeup bag, and the necklace! I would like to switch from wearing Linky Cat to Matzo Ball around my neck!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover