Monday, December 29, 2014

I Got Emotional for Christmas

Hello, all!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We sure did, even if I wasn't feeling up to par.  Naturally I would feel bad on my favorite day of the entire year.  But one makes do!  I DID notice Christmas Eve that my nice Christmas pajamas didn't fit quite the same as the year before...


Anyway...
Christmas was just a really great day.  Mom made breakfast and we opened gifts in the living room per tradition.  My big gift this year was the glider I've been wanting!  Cooper now has all of his furniture and it really completes the room. 

Speaking of Cooper, his due date is swiftly approaching.  January 9th to be exact.  The closer it gets the more anxious, excited, stressed, nervous, scared to death, irritable, happy, and just all over emotional I get.  I never thought I could feel so MUCH at once.  My last day at work until I return from maternity leave is Wednesday.  We've been talking about it and planning for it for months and now it's not near, it's HERE.  If he stays in until his due date I'll be extremely happy to have over a week of days to get the last things done and just have time to relax, destress after the holidays and prepare myself.  We have our weekly doctor appointment Tuesday morning and I'm SUPER anxious to see if there's been any progress.

I realize this post has been a big ole jumble of nothing, but...that's kind of where I'm at!

To my Ten on Tuesday faithful, I'm going to go ahead and skip tomorrow and start fresh in 2015!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Excited for you that your due date is so close! My daughter is 13 months already (time has flown so fast!), but I remember those last few weeks being so tough because I was so anxious and excited! I hope you enjoy these last few weeks (days?!) before your little one arrives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finallll countdownnnnn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Honestly I hope to look a quarter that good when I'm that close to my due date haha. I'm so glad you're well and had a fabulous holiday. Cant wait to see pics of that adorable lil baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look so cute in your Christmas jammies!!! Here's to a fab 2015!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover