Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Introducing...

Cooper Timothy.
Born Thursday, January 15th at 1:18 in the afternoon.
7 lbs. 13 ounces.  20 inches long.
And perfect.  Obviously.

CT came into the world after three hours of pushing with a head full of brown hair and his daddy's lips.  
This has been the craziest, most surreal week ever.  I can't believe I had a baby six days ago.  This time last week I was unpacking and repacking my hospital bag, watching Netflix and just counting down the hours until Chris and I went to the hospital for induction, scared out of my mind.
I'm excited to write out his birth story to share later (Chris was amazing though the whole thing).  These last few days at home have been spent getting to know him, learning the baby basics, and catching up on sleep when able thanks to my parents.
I'm 27, married, a MOM and I can tell you with absolute certainty I don't know what we would do without my parents.  AND Kaylen.  They have been invaluable and helpful on a whole new level and we are forever grateful.
There are so many thoughts and words to say but for once I can't put them together.
We still can't believe we finally have our Cooper.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Cooper Timothy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, congratulations! He is so adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He's a handsome little guy. Can't wait to "meet" him in more posts. Enjoy the new born days. My sister's birthday is the same day, 1/15. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO.MUCH.EXCITEMENT. He is so cute, can't wait to hear all about his little life so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you and Chris!!! Cooper is absolutely perfect and super handsome! Enjoy this wonderful time with your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover