Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's a Good Day to Be Induced

Hello, all.
Today is D-Day plus Five.  Kaylen's 21st birthday dinner was last night and against all of my expectations I got to join the party!  These past few days have been spent doing last minute things, binging on SOA with the kitties, cleaning SOMETHING, and just enjoying time with Chris in our quiet house. 
This guy has kept me sane.

It doesn't feel like that long ago when I surprised Chris and told him the news or when we announced it to the rest of the world.  Telling him was one of the greatest moments of my life and the PRICELESS look on his face was something I'll never forget.

Now tonight we'll go to the hospital just the two of us to start the induction process and leave in a couple of days with our Cooper.  A family.
I'm going to selfishly ask for your prayers because I know God hears them all.  I don't mind telling you I'm getting scared.  Of so many things.  If I could ask you to pray for two things specifically.  One for Cooper's safe and healthy entry into the world and second, for peace and calm for Chris and I.
Tomorrow looks like a good day to have a baby!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I am thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending positive feelings out to you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will do great! Trust your body. Prayers for a happy and healthy delivery! !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be keeping you guys in my thoughts! I am sure everything will be great! A baby! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck, Keep you guys in my thoughts

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover