Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Single White Baby Seeking Play Date

Hello! My name is Cooper.
I also go by Coop, CT, Squishy, and Bubba.

I’m 15 weeks old. I have what you would call a “chunky” build at 24 inches long and 14 pounds. I typically wear 0-3 month clothes but can fit (snugly) into a few newborn pieces. I have light blue eyes (and getting lighter), light brown hair that sometimes styles itself into a mohawk, and squishy, kissable cheeks. I’m usually pretty happy and rarely fussy. But I do like to eat promptly. My most recent notable accomplishments are grabbing the dangling toys on my play mat, rolling onto my side, putting myself to sleep in my rock n’ play, and only waking up once in the night to eat.


I enjoy long walks, being outside, swinging, Similac Advanced, a warm bath, music (especially Imagine Dragons), chewing on my fingers, car rides, my play mat, watching TV, diffusing lavender, smiling, and talking. Some of my dislikes are being woke up before I’m ready, having my nose suctioned, a cold wipe on my butt, being put into my car seat, waiting more than 3.5 seconds for a bottle, putting my shirt over my face, and being by myself.

My favorite person in the whole wide world that I love most, more than anything is my mother. Ladies, you’ll just have to deal with it.

Want to go on a play date with me? [Potential dates will need to be approved by the aforementioned mother.]


post signature

4 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie!!! I know two people that live in the Alabaster area that have one year old little girls if he is in to older ladies haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute! I love that onesie. I find out if I'm having a boy or girl tomorrow and am loving reading all these bump and baby updates!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover