Thursday, June 18, 2015

You Probably Don't Know...

Morning, All.
I feel like I’m finally getting my blog mojo back after slowing down from baby. When I saw the theme of the link up Helene was hosting today I thought it would be a perfect time to join in.


You probably don't know...

That I was almost named Hilary after my great grandfather. I’m totally not a Hilary.

That I’d pick the mountains over the beach 9 times out of 10.

That I love weddings and would go to a stranger's wedding if given the opportunity.

That I grew up in a home without indoor pets. Unless you count goldfish or hermit crabs.

That Clarice Starling from The Silence of the Lambs is my favorite movie heroine.

That even though Cooper has a super preppy name, I gravitate toward hippy names.

That I would rather lick a public toilet seat than watch a sex scene in a movie with my parents.

That at 27 I still don’t know what I want to be when I “grow up”.

That I’ve never smoked. Anything. Not once.

That if I have another son I want him to be named Shepard. See? Hippy.

That I’ve been a huge Titanic nerd ever since I saw it in theaters in 4th grade.

That I don’t like Tina Fey. There. I said it.

That I was tall for my age when I was little but just stopped growing in 5th or 6th grade at 5'3.

That I would love to voice a cartoon character.

Did you know any of that? I would have put that I'm super awesome but you probably already knew that...

Helene in Between

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! I am so totally doing this too! I'd pick the mountains over the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning more about you. I have never smoked either.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover