Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Links - Blogging at the Beach is Better

Whatup, playas? (Just trying it on.  Don't think it works for me.)
As you're reading this I am sitting on the tenth floor of the condo listening to the waves and eating chocolate chip cookies for breakfast.  Yep.  I'm on vacation.  We got here in pretty good time yesterday with Coop Man.  Only had to make one extra stop!  Today will be spent lounging by the pool, getting CT in the water for the first time, lounging on the deck, reading my book, lounging in the room, and then seafood for dinner of course.

Please enjoy these links for your normal work day.

Insta
I gravitate toward hippie-hipster baby names. How about you?

Flower petals as fashion art. Amazing.

38 Most Haunting Abandoned Places. You just can't stop looking.

For the former Nsync fanatics.  How much are your Nsync collectibles worth?

The 12 Cats of the Zodiac.   I'm kind of digging my Sagittarius.

How men on Tinder reacted to three different levels of make-up.

One of my new favorite Instagrams.  If you like pretty paintings CLICK THAT LINK.

Chris, dear?  Want to move to New Orleans and live here?  ...Or to Salem and live here?

New Mama, You Will Never Be This Loved Again.  Great post that nearly had me in tears.

Too perfect.  23 Signs You're Secretly an Introvert.

Wish List: This dress, this print, these pens.

An artist takes celebrity dolls and turns them into who they're supposed to look like.

If we don't "talk" before then, have an awesomely fun and safe 4th of July!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your vacation

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover