Monday, July 27, 2015

Phenomenal Cosmic Power - Itty Bitty Living Space

Thank you to those of you that got the Aladdin reference in the title.

I’ve realized something about myself. I thoroughly enjoy being alone. I love my husband, baby, cats, and family (not necessarily in that order) and the time I spend with them, but I thrive on alone time. Since becoming a mom I’ve added a fantasy dwelling to my list. This new fantasy is on a slightly smaller scale. Like a cozy, tiny house or chic studio apartment that I have all to myself.

Something like these…

Tiny Home Living, tiny house
source
studio apartment, tiny living
source
studio apartment, tiny living
source
tony home, tiny living
source
studio apartment, tiny living
source
Just to be clear, I could only live in something like these if I lived ALONE. But since in reality I have a wonderful husband, beautiful son, and two fat cats I would just settle for a Victorian home with bay windows, hardwood floors throughout, a wrap around porch, walk-in closet, secret reading nook, and theater room.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. have a great week

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, these are so cute! They would make wonderful guest spaces in a larger home, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Aladdin reference! I got it immediately. I sometimes think that I would love the tiny living spaces and that I would live in a little cottage. But then I remember that I'm a bigger person and enjoy having space. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover