Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Currently

pink flowers, instagram, blue sky,
Follow me on Instagram
Reading: Basically nothing.  After finishing Dorothy Must Die in July I started three books and didn't get very far in any of them.  They just didn't hold my interest.  I only started them in the first place because I had free, easy access to them.  Last week I heard about ThriftBooks.com.  Why I have never heard of this before?!  Ridiculously cheap books and free shipping on orders over $10!  Friday I ordered Serena, Pride & Prejudice, and The Help.  I do believe I'll start with Serena.  Anyone read it?

Watching: The best of fall TV hasn't started yet so Chris and I are lightly watching Fear The Walking Dead and Ghost Hunters (an old favorite).  We've also become very fond of Hollywood Game Night and Geeks Who Drink.  I, myself go through phases where I watch the same movie over and over again.  Remember the Inglorius Basterds phase of 2012?  The past couple of weeks has been the Keira Knightley version of Pride & Prejudice.  I've watched it so many times I'm at the point where I'm no longer watching the main characters but noticing everyone and everything else in the background.

Loving: The cooler mornings, Cooper sleeping longer at night, my new dark red toenail polish, listening to Dateline crime stories on YouTube, DiGiorno stuffed crust pizza, apple fritters, Pinteresting tattoos, lavender essential oil, Lipton peach tea, Rachel Platten's "Fight Song".

Looking Forward To: Halloween!  Chris and I are throwing ideas for family costumes at each other.  So far the front runners are Captain Hook, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, and The Musters.  He'd make the CUTEST little Eddie Munster.

Thankful for: A healthy baby.  The past few weeks I've had facebook friends with babies in the hospital and my heart aches for them.  I can't imagine seeing Cooper hurting.  Then I see videos and posts about sick kids or babies born with abnormalities.  I follow a page about a baby born in Alabama named Eli who was born without a nose.  No nasal canal, no nothing.  When you think about everything that can go wrong with their little bodies, it's nothing short of a miracle when everything goes right.

Everyone have a pleasant, SHORT work week!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Glad your doing well. Halloween will be here before we know it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Halloween this year--for once, I have it off! I can't wait to decorate and hand out candy to trick or treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isnt that stuffed crust pizza just the best :) Just found your blog!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away

    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover