Thursday, October 1, 2015

Confessions Big and Small

gold sandals, hardwood, gray comforter, confessions

-I confess that the only thing I’m going to miss about summer is the above pictured pair of sandals that go with everything in my closet.

-I confess that I went the weekend without taking a shower.  #NoShame.

-I confess that I don’t want to have any more babies because I never want to feel the way I felt after having Cooper ever again.

-I confess that someone told me some really great news the other night and I turned green with jealousy and it ate me up the rest of the evening.

-I confess that I cried ALL THROUGH Dancing with the Stars last week.

-I confess I lied through my crooked teeth to somebody Wednesday about something stupid and I'm still debating telling them the truth.

-I confess that I don’t want Planned Parenthood to get a dime of any taxpayer’s money. 

-I confess that I’m not Catholic but if the Pope was within reach I’d throw Cooper at him to get a blessing.

-I confess I really want to learn how to drive a forklift.

-I confess that sometimes I wonder if I was selfish bringing a baby into a world that's going to hell in a hand basket.

Well I feel better.
Have a fabulous FALL weekend.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I think almost every generation thinks (rightly or wrongly) that the world is going to hell in a hand basket, so I really don't think you're selfish for choosing to have a child who's brought you such joy. :) Besides, it sounds like he has great parents who love him very much, so I think he'll turn out to be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me! You are an amazing young woman!

    Plus, I confess that for the first time in 10 years, I am actually lonely.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover