Monday, November 9, 2015

Ghost Hunters Workout

I’ll be a bridesmaid in a wedding in less than a year.  Anytime you know you’re going to be in a wedding, you start thinking about your diet and looking good in your dress and in photos.  I WANT to workout.  Well scratch that.  I wish I had the DESIRE to work out.  Yes, that’s more accurate.  But I mostly have the desire to sit on the couch and watch TV when I have down time.  Then it hit me.  I can workout AND watch my favorite shows at the same time and turn it into a game.  Like a drinking game but with no alcohol and actual physical work.  So not like a drinking game at all.  We’ve been watching a lot of Ghost Hunters lately so I thought I’d start with that.  If you’re nerds like us and watch the SyFy show, I present to you the Ghost Hunters Workout.

Happy Hunting!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover