Sunday, November 1, 2015

Snow White and Donald Trump

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
We were due for a good, soaking rain Halloween night so we had to improvise.  In addition to the Trunk or Treat Wednesday night we took Cooper to a big community Trunk or Treat Friday.  Even if we didn't get to actually trick or treat on Halloween I HAD to have someone put some candy in his little pumpkin.

Is this not the cutest Donald Trump you've ever seen?  In reality only one of his parents is actually entertaining the idea of voting for him.  I won't tell you which one.

Saturday morning Cooper got in his costume AGAIN and went to work with me for the big group Halloween picture.  I was BUMMED when I realized Halloween fell on my off day but I wasn't going to miss it this year (we were in Gatlinburg last year).  I'm not even going to tell you how long it took me to do my (semi natural) makeup.  I just don't have a gift for painting faces.  These girls this year that looked amazing in their day of the dead and animal makeup?  Nope.  I have enough trouble with liquid eyeliner.


Saturday night Cooper and I hung out at Mom and Dad's for a while and he played with his little bit of loot.  If this picture doesn't sum up Halloween I don't know what does:

Cooper spent the night with Nanny and Poppie last night and since we weren't getting out in the rain Chris and I settled in on the couch to watch horror movies.  We started with The Lazarus Effect.  Pretty entertaining in a fun house kind of way and my man Evan Peters is in it.  Toward the end of the movie I said to Chris, "the lights go out a LOT in this movie!" and it was usually right before someone died.  When the movie ended we settled on an exorcism movie to buy on demand.  The movie was just starting...and the lights went out.  I latched onto Chris, and I can't be sure but I think he grabbed onto me a little bit too.  With no TV we settled for watching Grease on the laptop.

Sunday morning I got right down to business and started ordering Christmas gifts.  Tis the season!  Apparently.  Personally, I wish October was just a little bit longer.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute little Donald! I agree, October should always be a little bit longer. Or, we could make it a national holiday month with every Thursday and Friday off of work, so that every weekend was four days!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover