Sunday, January 24, 2016

Since The Last Time We Talked...

Hello, friends! Remember me? I don’t blame you if you don’t.
I had ZERO intention of taking a “blog break”, it just kind of happened that way. But really and truly with the craziness of the holidays, working so much because of said holidays, and planning and executing a first birthday party, there was very little time for blogging.
So much has happened since I last posted!

Since the last time we talked:

…We celebrated Thanksgiving. And Cooper was really excited about it apparently.
thanksgiving, family photo


…There was a terrorist shooting in San Bernardino and I once again prayed for Jesus to come back soon.

…We successfully transitioned CT to his crib and it’s amazing. This was HUGE for me.

…Steven Harvey crowned the wrong girl at the Miss universe pageant and gained several enemies in Colombia.

…I turned 28. No biggie.

…Cooper had his first Christmas and aside from the little trip to the tornado shelter and his mother having a little panic attack, it was SUCH a wonderful day.
baby's first christmas, baby boy, christmas pajamas, christmas tree

…Alabama won their 16th National Championship and the haters continued to hate [Chris].

…The Golden Globes took place and my first husband won his category, was bumped into by Lady Gaga, and made the cutest “oops” facial expression ever.

…Alan Rickman died and I was more upset over the loss of Hans Gruber than Severus Snape….and then a few more celebrities died.

…Cooper turned ONE and we celebrated with a lumberjack party. Pictures to come later!
first birthday, baby photography, lumberjack birthday, birthday theme, birmingham photgrapher, baby boy birthday, smash cake
Casey Marie Photography
Yea, I’ve been on a hiatus for a while. I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL holiday season. After Christmas, and weeks of party planning I feel like I’m still trying to de-stress and get out of “I have so much to do, and plan for and not enough time, and what should I do next” mode. Luckily, this girl got the most spot on birthday gift from a husband in the history of ever: a gift certificate for a massage. Yes, please! That will be used SOON.

So here’s to a new year and [hopefully] more blogging!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yeah it seems you had blasting holidays. The first birthday pictures are my favorite. Thanks for sharing them here. Your Xmas tree also got my attention. You decorated it brilliantly. I didn’t host the house party this year. Instead of that I threw an outdoor Christmas party at one of my favorite New York venues. It was also very enjoyable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Cooper is already 1! I feel like you were just pregnant days ago... man blogland is weird! He's freakin' adorable- a little lumberjack party! |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I can't believe Cooper is ONE!!!! When did that happen??? That chocolate cake picture is adorable. Hope you guys are well <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover