Friday, March 4, 2016

Does Anyone Else...?

new walker, toddler, little boy buffalo plaid baby
We now have a walker.  This view is going to same getting used to,
 Does anyone else…

…get anxious to start a new book when they’re nearing the end of the book they’re already enjoying?

…have the strange desire to put mascara on their baby’s perfectly curled lashes while they’re sleeping just to see what it would look like?

...think Hilary Clinton might actually be a robot?

…feel dread when they see swim suits already on the store shelves and think to themselves, “I’m not ready for this…”?

…NOT understand why everyone absolutely worships Beyonce...but still get really hype when "Girls" comes on?

...stress a little in Sephora because there are so many options and make-up go wrong very quickly?

…become irate to the point of violence when they get hung up on?

...find themselves singing along to more T-Swift songs...and hating yourself for it?

...do a little dance in the fitting room when trying on clothes?

...love getting hugs from people bigger than you who can envelope you in their arms and let you rest your head on them?

...get excited to see spring approaching but still want to hang on to sweater weather a little longer?

...call Saturday "pajama day" to their kids?

It's been a weird week and I am sooo happy to see Friday.  Tomorrow Cooper and I are going shopping.  He loves the mall, and I'm not making a joke here.  He loves to be strolled around and there are so many people to look at it!  I'm really excited about Sunday because we're taking him on his first zoo trip!  The weather is supposed to be absolutely fabulous for the first time in forever and I can't wait to spend some time in the sunshine with my favorites.

Have a Happy Pajama Day!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I agreed with way too many of those!

    Happy Pajama Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the baby lashes! My son is almost 10 months and his lashes are awesome and I tell my husband at least everyday that I want to put mascara on them!

    Oh and I never shop in Sephora for myself....too many options and I'm such a indisisive person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on the baby lashes! My son is almost 10 months and his lashes are awesome and I tell my husband at least everyday that I want to put mascara on them!

    Oh and I never shop in Sephora for myself....too many options and I'm such a indisisive person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to all of these! Especially the Beyonce and anxiety over reading a graet book!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover